Friday, October 1, 2010

30DTD2.

Day 2 - Something you love about yourself.


I love my determination. Whenever I put my mind to something, I get it done. I'm a perfectionist, which basically goes hand in hand with my determination. I want to be the best. I want people to notice my hard work. It's nice to get complimented, but that's not the driving force - it's a personal thing for me. I'm sure it's got something to do with my answer for Day 1 of being afraid of failing. If I decide to actually try something, it's not an option to fail. And, it's not really an option to just succeed... I want to be freakin' good at it.


(PS - the rest of the questions are on the 30DT link to the right)

1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay someone else doing the 30 days of truth! This is a great thing to love about yourself.

P.S. I am having a giveaway, feel free to check it out and join in the fun!