Saturday, October 16, 2010

30DTD4.

Day 5 - Something you hope to do in your life.

I just want to make a difference. I have a bigger heart than I know what to do with. I'm the sap that cries during movies, that boohoos during commercials, that gets choked up at good lyrics...

I want to save every animal I see, I want to adopt every baby I can, I want to save the world. I don't have the room, the funds, or the ability to do any of those things... but if I could - I'd have a house full of rescue dogs, a bus full of impoverished children, and I'd fix everyone's problems.

I don't care what people think about me... as long as I have a positive impact on lives, whether human or canine. Even if I only change one life, maybe it will inspire them to change someone else's. As far as dogs go... well, animals in general... abuse needs to stop, and I would do just about anything to help put an end to it.

(PS - Answers for days 1-5 as well as the rest of the questions are on the 30DT link to the right)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Perfectly said. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, as long as you're doing something good in the world!

Newlyweds on a Budget said...

haha, i like these because they make me think of my own answers.

this was my fav sentence: Even if I only change one life, maybe it will inspire them to change someone else's.

Well said.