Monday, October 11, 2010

guess i'm feeling the love today!

I love when it's my turn to flip the lights off and jump in bed; his arms are always reached out to grab me and bring me close so I can warm up fast.

I love when my dog chooses to cuddle with me instead of Ryan... I feel like for just a second, I've won him over... but I haven't. I never will.

I love cheese and crackers. If I had no self control, I could eat an entire block of cheese... not in one day, but in a single sitting.

I love watching the evening sun fade through the trees - the birds start chirping, the air gets cool, and in those moment I am so freakin' happy.

I love curling up with a blanket in my pajamas, with a hot cup of cocoa in my hands and my family, both human and animal all crammed onto the couch.

I love Sunday morning cinnamon and brown sugar pancakes. It's a tradition we've promised to always have - good thing they're so delicious.

I love fall; all the smells and colors and cooking ingredients that are associated with this time of year. I've been putting cinnamon in everything... yum.

I love that my mom is coming to visit in 9 days. I haven't see her since July 31st. I am beyond excited!

I love Ben and Jerry's scoop shop only Coffee ice cream. As a matter of fact... I think I'll head downtown right now and go get some...

2 comments:

Jas said...

Hi! I found your blog through 20sb. I was really surprised to find a fellow Athenian (Well, I'm technically an Atlant...ian now. Atlantian? Is that what we're called?) on here. It's a small world.

Anyway, I love your blog so far. Your Sunday tradition sounds so awesome. It's to write out the things that you love as opposed to all of the things that distract you from life. You've inspired me to focus on the things I love rather than all of that other ... 'ish.

Cheers!

Blogs said...

Love the LOVE list:) I too love just cuddling in a warm blanket and pjs...nothin better:)

i kinda wish we had our dogs right now! lots of envy on the ice creammm...i sooo need some!

have fun with your mom...i wish i lived closer to family tooo...it sucks....enjoy