Friday, October 8, 2010

part-time workin' woman.

I got a job, y'all. We recently decided that I was going to have to get a part time job at least, because the payments on his school loans start in the next few months. Not really excited about tossing out an extra $200 a month, but that's life.

After a rather pitiful morning at his shop due to less than reliable employees, he spoke to the manager who agreed to give me a 30 day trial. I get to work part time - I can go in any day I want, as many times a week as I want. And, I get to work with my man... I'm not sure if it gets better than that.

I'm a little nervous, and rather intimidated. I'm walking into a business that I know absolutely nothing about. I'm going to be in an environment that I'm completely unfamiliar with. But, I'm jumping in with both feet - because the extra cash would be really nice. And, it'll be great practice for me because Ryan is determined to have our own similar business as soon we can and I'd do anything to make his dreams come true.

Oh, and I start tomorrow. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Marta said...

Congrats and good luck!!
:)
Im currently looking for a job, so im jealous! jk

j said...

Oh, you wouldn't be jealous if I told you what the job was, hehe! Promise! Thank you. (:

Marta said...

i dont think so.;)
I need moneyyyyy!
;)

Randa said...

Congratulations! I hope your new job is wonderful! And it's great that you and your guy will be able to spend a little more time together.

:0]

Blogs said...

sounds like a nice little job....hope to hear more soon:) xoxo