Sunday, November 21, 2010

life happens.

On October 24th, I woke up and found my dad unconcious on the hotel room floor. He spent 2 weeks in the hospital recovering from multiple strokes before he was able to go home. While I was spending time with him... our house was broken into, and our computer, tv, xbox, etc. were all taken. That's why I haven't been blogging... it really is just one thing after another anymore.

And, with everything that has happened... Ryan and I decided to move back home. Just got home this weekend and we're moving all of our stuff in. I'm at my Mom's on the computer right now.

Life is a mess, but it's beautiful anyway.

I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Oh man, sorry about the break in. I hope neither of you were home, but I'm assuming you weren't. Hope things look up soon!

Vic said...

i hope my friend is okay! sorry all the problems erupted and wishing you the best sweetie....glad your back home and safe! take care! i miss you!:)