Wednesday, February 9, 2011

welcome home.

So, it's only been 3 months since I've blogged. No biggie.

I said in my last post that we moved home... and, it's been everything I thought it would be. The same. Same people. Same problems. Same everything. I feel so, caged here. And yet, this is where I want to be... at least for now. At least for a while. I just hate the feeling of knowing so many people. I never thought I'd be someone who moved away from home... but being away from home was freeing, and this... this is all the same. So one day, I will move away again. I don't know when or where, but I'm excited for that day nonetheless.

My dad is doing well, I'm happy to report. He's working on selling my childhood home, which I feel like poop about. I always hope it would stay in the family so I could have it one day, but things happen... and it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm in the process of trying to find job. I was lucky to not have to "work" in Georgia, but Florida isn't treating us the same. Besides, I'm rather ready to find a job because it would be nice to have some extra spending money, and saving money, and well... money money. No luck yet. Thought something was going to work out, but it doesn't appear to be after all, so I am back at square one. Hopefully something comes this way fast, otherwise you're going to find me on the side of the street begging...

Welcome home. Haha.

2 comments:

Mischa said...

Hey, i've been reading your blog for a bit and went away for a while, and just returned to read this - so sorry about your news.

Hold tight though - the only thing that reassures me in situations like that is knowing that it isn't permanent and with a bit of work, it'll change =)

What about your husbands new job? Did he have to quit?
I'm awful at geography and have no idea how close/far apart Florida and Georgia are!

Anonymous said...

You posted a comment on 20sb that made me think I'd like you. I was right :)
I have blogging droughts too. Hope things have improved since this post!