Wednesday, June 9, 2010

guest post by: husband.

if i were a month, i’d be november.
if i were a day of the week, i’d be sunday.
(it's the only morning i get to cuddle in bed with my wife.)
if i were a time of day, i’d be 8 pm.
if i were a planet, i’d be mars.
if i were a sea animal, i’d be a an urchin. yeh, i’m a prick.
if i were a direction, i’d be north.
if i were a piece of furniture, i’d be a dinner table.
if i were a liquid, i’d be espresso.
if i were a gemstone, i’d be black opal.
if i were a tree, i’d be a palm tree.
if i were a tool, i’d be a torque wrench.
if i were a flower, i’d be a water lily. always above the surface.
if i were a kind of weather, i’d be breezy.
if i were a musical instrument, i’d be a guitar.
if i were a color, i’d be black? lol.
if i were an emotion, i’d be apprehension.
if i were a fruit, i’d be a better dresser. (LOL!)
if i were a sound, i’d be an engine.
if i were an element, i’d be earth.
if i were a car, i’d be a motorcycle. way cooler.
if i were a food, i’d be chicken wings.
if i were a place, i’d be home.
if i were a material, i’d be kevlar.
if i were a taste, i’d be sugar.
if i were a scent, i’d be rain.

i made him do this the other day because i was curious to see what his answers would be.
some of them made me laugh, some of them made me go "aww" and some of them were no surprise at all.
an engine? shocking.

3 comments:

shann said...

Some of them really are sweet...I love that you had your husband do one. I might have to come up with a series of questions for my Jay to answer. You must have loved his day of the week answer....it made me say awww too!

Mrs. B. said...

loves it! and i'd be lying if i said i didn't "AAAWWWW!" at the sunday morning answer. ya'll are just the cutest.

Holly Renee said...

Too cute. I love the dinner table one. Men love food! I should make Mr. E answer some similar questions for my blog.